Us

Us

2.24.2009

Chi-who?-ly!

Here we all are at the Chihuly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. (Susan was taking the picture.) I like this one because I think it makes Paul look pregnant :) That is Ella in there, she is just taking a nap. Chihuly is a glass sculptor and they displayed his work among the Cacti and so forth at the Botanical Gardens. This trip was Susan's idea, and I admit I was a bit skeptical, but it was seriously amazing. We spent the whole day there, ate dinner, and came back after dark to see the glass sculptures lit up. It was a beautiful day. We could not have asked for better weather.

2 comments:

Jess and Richard said...

I like that you like Paul looking pregnant! HAHAHA! I am glad you guys had fun on your vacation! :)

Sarah and Troy said...

I love Chihuly! We've got some here in Columbus but it would look much cooler in a place that's warmer.