Us

Us

4.14.2011

Questionable Parenting Alert.




Well, Monday brought with it some random ailment.  I still don't know what it was, but I was not feeling good.  So I did what any good mother would do, I put on Blue's Clues and tried to take a nap.  For those of you who have had the opportunity to waste away your child's life on this delightful show, you are already familiar with the host (and only human character) of the show, Steve.  For those of you who are not, just imagine the nicest, most sincere and slightly nerdy guy you will ever meet, and that is Steve.  Kind of the Fred Child of children's television.  And Ella loves him.  Well, a little while after laying down I heard a hauntingly familiar song drifting in from the other room.  The tune was "Follow the Prophet"... but Ella changed the words to "Follow the Steve, follow the Steve..."

Cute?

Or Scary?

2 comments:

ElenaMorganQTPie said...

Eh....go with 'cute' and enjoy another nap :D

BookWriter said...

I can't believe that you have been gone so long ago.
love
Emmalee Desmond