Us

Us

6.23.2010

Roll Out.

So, I finally created my blogroll. It is a work in progress, since I am using Paul's laptop currently in Dallas, and my desktop is the computer with my bookmarks saved. So, if you aren't on there, and you want to be, tell me. Chances are, when I get the chance, in say, three months, I would have added you anyway. It's been a while since I've done my regular blog cruising, so things are getting hazy. We're still friends, right?

If you are on there, and you don't want to be. Tell me. Then maybe we'll actually email back and forth a few times, and I can hear about stuff that you don't post on your blog. Or maybe we're not as close as I thought. And that's cool too.

Um, I also added several blogs that I read on occasion, that may or may not have unorthodox content. Seriously, it's like opening up my innermost thoughts and dreams for public consumption. But the lure of the ease of having them all in one, easily accessible place was too great. So, don't think I'm weird if you check out any of those links. I'm currently obsessed with homeschooling. If I had done this six months ago, you would have seen a bunch of vegan blogs. I'm a phaser. Who knows what I'll discover next. (Although, I'm considering hula-hooping.) (But the hardcore people out there just call it hooping.) (In case you were wondering.)

Oh, and I'm not vegan. And I never plan to be. But I am still drifting closer and closer toward what I would probably define as 'weird'. And that kind of scares me. In a good way.

I think.

5 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

I'd like to be on there! Hope Dallas is treating you well!

k.young said...

I just love you! And I love to read your blog because it makes me feel like we get to talk more than we do! You crack me up!

Linds said...

1) You're cute.
2) You're new blog layout is cute.
3) I like and miss you.

Sarah and Troy said...

You're not weird at all. Weird is me reading your homeschool blogs with no intention of ever homeschooling. I think I'm going to love your phases.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to pass on a huge thank you for linking to my post! I hear you on posting a blogroll...I'm terrified to bare my soul by listing all the blogs I frequent! ;)