Us

Us

8.13.2012

Cabela's

Last week I was feeling especially sleep deprived. (Shocker.) And I really didn't want to resort to letting my kids watch tv all day. So I packed us a lunch and left the house.

One of the stops for the day was Cabela's. Because its kind of like a free zoo that makes you want to buy hiking equipment.

We went mainly for the zoo element.

But I have been thinking about camping lately (when the weather cools down) so I hit the tent section with the girls after we saw all the (dead) animals.

I had no idea how much two tents would entertain our children. Hello! We played 'house' for at least an hour. Mostly I laid down on the cot and let the girls come 'visit' my house.

Win.

We will be going back.

Soon.

2 comments:

Emily D said...

ha! GReat idea! Maybe we'll go with you next time! :)

Katie said...

I'm almost positive that Cabelas is a magical place. Works for Tim every time. :)