Us

Us

10.25.2009

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah.

Yes, that is brown sugar. And no, we're not really sure how much she ate before we realized what she had discovered. I do know that in the thirty seconds it took to get a picture of her in the act, she took at least three handfuls of the stuff. And she was in the kitchen for several minutes alone when I thought she was just playing with the mixing bowls. I'm trying not to think about it.

Although, I can't say I really blame her. I myself used to eat straight powdered sugar. But at least I had the decency to hide in the garage while doing so.

I am still giggling at the whole situation. Way to take matters into your own hands, Ella.

4 comments:

k.young said...

Ha ha! I love it! What a funny little girl!

Katie said...

Here's an Atta Girl for Ella. I eat the sprinkles you put on cookies....but I hide in the sewing room while I do it....

Jess and Richard said...

Yuck...brown sugar of all things...hahaha

Linds said...

This is definitely coming from Paul's side. Giver her some cookie dough for breakfast, just to check.